EDC ONLINE REGISTRATION
*OLIVE DRIVE IS CURRENTLY FULL
*Staff must register through internal resources on the district website (except summer day camp)
Open Registration 2021-22 School Year March 1, 2021
- Open to currently enrolled Norris School District TK-6 grade students and new enrollments for Fall 2021. All current EDC participants must register for the next school year to continue in the day care program.
- Payment for registration plus August tuition will be due upon registration by invoice. If payment is not received within 72 hours, registration will be cancelled.
- OLIVE DRIVE is currently full. To be placed on the wait list, use the enrollment button below to register for the wait list. You will be called when space is available.
- Registrations accepted online by clicking the button below. Families without online access may come to the District Office M-F 7:30 am-4:00 pm.
Summer Day Care Camp Registration Closed on April 30, 2021
- Summer Day Camp is open to currently enrolled TK-6 grade Norris School District students and will be held at Norris Elementary located at 7110 Old Farm Road.
- Summer Day Camp tuition will be invoiced on May 3rd and will be due within 72 hours. Early payments will be accepted.
*Please note, due to the COVID 19 pandemic modifications may be made to the Norris EDC program when needed. The Norris Extended Day Class will be following the CDC and Public Health Department guidelines and recommendations regarding safety and cohort protocols.
Additional information and forms are available for download on this page.
EDC program hours of operation:
- AMO - Before school only, 7:00 - 8:00 am (this covers late starts and fog delays)
- PMO - After school only, grade level dismissal time until 5:45 pm
- AMPM - Before and after school, 7:00 am until 5:45 pm
EDC Tuition Rates
- AMPM - TK/K $265 AMPM 1-6. $245
- PMO - TK/K $260 PMO 1-6 $240
- AMO - TK/K-6 $145 DROP IN CARD $75.00
*on Jan. 1, 2022 tuition rates will increase by $5.00
*Kindly be advised, if you wish to withdraw form the program, withdrawal forms must be received in writing 2 weeks in advance at the District Office located at 6940 Calloway Drive, Bakersfield, CA, 93312
EDC ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR 20/21
IS CURRENTLY FULL.
EDC registrations have been closed for the 20-21 school year.
Please take note of changes in our EDC program during our Hybrid Learning schedule.
Please note the following program times:
AM Program is 7:00 - 8:00 am
PM Program is from grade level dismissal time until 5:30 pm
1. Facial coverings are required for ALL grade levels in day care.
2. If your child has a district borrowed device (chrome book, ipad) you must bring it fully charged each day, along with the charger.
3. No EDC on Wednesday, it will be a distance learning day only, this time will be used to deep clean our campuses.
Questions? Please call the District Office at (661)387-7000
Additional information and forms to download are available to the left. ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Dear Norris Families,
I would like to extend a warm welcome to the Extended Day Class (EDC) Program! Our program is offered to students currently enrolled at one of our four elementary campuses before and after school from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. We strive to provide a safe and nurturing environment that focuses on the individual strengths and needs of each child in our care. At EDC, your children will have the opportunity to explore and grow, create and discover, and learn from and build relationships with his or her peers through engaging daily enrichment activities including - but not limited to - homework help, outdoor play, crafts, and games.
The team at each site is committed to making EDC a positive experience. Each of our EDC lead aides are passionate about providing the utmost care for your children, and I hope you are able to partner with them to enhance your child's time with us.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have questions, concerns, or ideas via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at the District Office, (661) 387-7000.
Director of School Support Services