The educational philosophy of the Norris District is built on the following principles:
- A BELIEF in the worth and dignity of each and every person.
- A RESPECT for the knowledge and a strong commitment to provide quality educational opportunities for each of our students.
- A CONVICTION that democratic societies have more to offer than totalitarian societies.
- A FAITH in reason and in an orderly solution of conflict.
- A BELIEF in the protection of personal liberties within the limits of the law.
- A BELIEF that our success as an educational institution is measured primarily by the success and achievement of our students.